We are the fence contractor of choice
American Fence Company has been providing quality fences for over 50 years. Home owners, contractors, engineers and architects throughout Omaha have come to rely on our breadth of experience and services. American Fence Company is one of Nation’s leading residential and commercial fence contractors. American Fence Company is proud to say we have the largest inventory of fence products in Omaha and surrounding communities. We have to have a huge inventory because we serve a large regional area. We staff offices in Omaha, Lincoln and Grand Island, Nebraska; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Iowa City, Iowa; Des Moines, Iowa; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; Kansas City, Kansas; and Rochester, Minnesota.
We have competitive wages and also offer participation in the 401k plan with a matching company contribution
We provide health, dental, and vision insurance. Voluntary life, short term disability, and long term Disability Insurance are also available.
We offer paid holidays and paid time off. We know how important a work-life balance is. We want all of our employees to enjoy time with their families.
Current Openings & How to Apply
Or, apply in person at one of our locations:
- Omaha Corporate – 12330 Cary Circle, La Vista NE 68128
- Omaha Branch – 7722 F Street, Omaha, NE 68127
- Des Moines – 6300 NW Beaver Drive, Johnston, IA 50131
- Sioux Falls – 47061 Charlotte Ct (I-29 & Tea Exit)
- Grand Island – 1605 N Shady Bend Rd
- Lincoln – 3301 N 35th Street (off Cornhusker & 35th)
- AmeriFence – Kansas City – 7616 Wedd Street, Overland Park, KS 66204
- Rochester, MN – 5867 15th Street NW, Rochester, MN 55901
- Sioux City, IA – 4700 York Street, Sioux City, IA 51106
We are a drug-free workplace and require drug screens and background checks for all positions. Equal Opportunity Employer. If you need an accommodation due to a disability to use our online system to apply for a position, call us at 531-329-4400.
We recognize top talent and provide opportunities for advancement.
At American Fence Company, we invest in our team. We believe that by offering a multitude of training opportunities, we are not only expanding our team’s knowledge, but we are providing them the tools and resources needed to grow their careers. We offer an extensive product training program, in depth classroom and on the job training for every role, and ongoing opportunities for leadership development.
- Fence 101
- Monthly leadership development training
- OSHA 10 Hour Certification
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Commercial Drivers’ License preparation training